Amano Nature Aquaria Gallery

There is some quality photography going on there too, not denying the scapes but anything would look good if it was given the Amano photo treatment.

Sam

In that case I challenge him to make mine look good with his magic camera :p My tanks gone downhill since I was ill, but since getting back on here I'm bucking my ideas up and going to get into planting seriously with my new tanks, so well done all you planters you gave me my motivation again :good:

Yeah, it's called PhotoShop. Do you really think all those models we see in mags look that good in reality.... we all know they don't.

Amano is also a professional photographer I think.

Damn his eyes!

Amano is a professional photographer yes, but I'm led to believe he doesn't use any after effects to manipulate his images.

Yeah, it's called PhotoShop. Do you really think all those models we see in mags look that good in reality.... we all know they don't.

I'm led to believe that a lot of nature aquariums look better in real life. i went to Aqua forest Aquarium in San francisco and the nature aquarium, all ADA tanks they had were breath taking. They were so clean and had an almost green aura to them (the magic of the planted tank). I later looked at the pictures on their websites and they gave off nothing like the effect of them in the store.

Oh no, don't get me wrong.... I'm saying the pictures taken with digital cameras are enhanced, but only because of the shortcomings of cameras, not of the scene itself. No, true, nothing better than seeing the original!

I'd love to go and see some of his aquaria If only I wasn't a peasant

back from the dead,
lots of new members, around will be unaware of this thread.

I wish they loved me.
I don't know where Amano gets his plants, probably has a nursery for them especially.

Not a clue but I believe his gallery has 150+ I love his huge tank, you should see it now it has altums in it.

:drool: those ahve got to be some of the most aw-inspiring tanks i have ever seen! makes me with i could afford the redo of my tank right now instead of waiting a couple months from now! lol i want min to look like that! as if!

A joke thats running a forum I know is "attainable design aqua" meaning, do your work properly and you can do an Amano scape.

Most reactions

Back