A little fish ridd . . . can you figure it out?

tear-scar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
No tricks, this riddle concerns only real fish and their needs.

"I have a large tank with 10 B. splendens. I have no deviders, my fish live together without bothering each other, and all are males. How have I accomplished this?"

You have bred your fish, and the males are together because they are too little to jar and have not started showing aggression?

Yep agree with Cation, that is the only thing i can think of

You've added some crushed contraceptive pills that surpress the testosterone in the fish and so remove aggression.

..and no. I don't know if this would work so please don't try it.

You've also added some puffers so the bettas have no fins and therefore cannot swim to attack each other.

you've pierced their tails and tied each one to a plant so it can't swim around.

uhh.....fry? come on, I wanna know the answer :D

The "B" is not for Betta, maybe Beryx (Bryx) splenden but as they get to 70cm I very much doubt that. So they have to be Brochis splendens, a 6cm catfish. :)

clutterydrawer said:
SirMinion said:
They're all dead.
he said, "they live together"
Ok then, they're the living dead.
Zombie Bettas.

danio2004 said:
The "B" is not for Betta, maybe Beryx (Bryx) splenden but as they get to 70cm I very much doubt that. So they have to be Brochis splendens, a 6cm catfish. :)

Oh I think we have a winner. We're all assuming that b is for betta. Well done Danio for thinking 'outside the box'

DOHHHH. Yes Danio Forgot about Those Brochis splendens, SillyMe

Yup, this hypothetical tank had 1 betta, and the rest brochis splendens, the "emerald catfish."

good job danio! :D

Wow, some of the other responses really scared me. :eek:

<edit> Glad to see you're using my art psgill! :D

Most reactions

Back