A Good Compact Camera?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

minnnt

Fish Expert
Reaction score
Possibly should be in the General Chat section, but topics seem to go un-noticed in there sometimes. If a mod thinks it should go somewhere else then feel free to move it! :)

Looking for a few pointers for a compact digital camera. The missus makes cakes and after a successful start to her little 'hobby' we are thinking of investing in a new compact camera as the one i have doesn't really cut it. Don't want to pay an absolute fortune for one, and don't want to venture into DSLR's again.

Anyone recommend a decent point and shoot compact camera? Thanks. :)

its been bugging me trying to remember the model i had , cos it was a great little camera . it had an aquarium setting which was great for fish pics . theres quite a few models in the ixus line . every camera ive had bar 1 has been a canon . now im not saying other makes arent as good but ive never felt the need to change as for me canon just simply make very good cameras :good:

+1 on the Ixus, prior to a Canon EOS 400D I got a few weeks ago I had a Canon Ixus 860, great little camera, excellent Macro function, a lovely big high resolution screen too!

I love the Sony Cybershot T series. I've had the T100, T200, T2, and the T300. All stunning cameras :good:

Most reactions

Back