92 gallon corner tank - restarting after move - stocking suggestions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

San O Fisher

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i just moved across the country and want to get the tank back going. I need easy, hardy fish! I have done discus and just don't have the time. It was running amazing before I left with the following:

6 angels
20 rummy nose tetra
20 Cardinal
8 sterbai Cory
1 snowball plec
1 columbian zebra

My thought is only a pair of angels (possibly altum?)
Rummy again
Some Rams
2 plecs (lots of driftwood)

I would like another cool looking fish and may add corry's again, but didn't know what to add. My goal is 2 larger center piece fish, hence the Angels, with lots of movement. I would prefer Amazon but would be willing to add something different. Water temp will be around 80-82 and would like to get another snowball.

Thoughts or suggestions welcome!

Did you check on your water parameters already?

I would go for only one species of tetra but a larger group. If the water parameters fit and the tank is covered you could add some hatchet fish and also some Bolivian rams.

Did you check on your water parameters already?

I would go for only one species of tetra but a larger group. If the water parameters fit and the tank is covered you could add some hatchet fish and also some Bolivian rams.

Haven't checked parameters so thanks for the reminder. I like the look of the Bolivians and will do that route with a decent school of just rummy nose tetra as I like the way the stay together.

Thanks

I think some Boeseman's rainbowfish would look good and add some colour

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back