8Ft X 2.5Ft X 2Ft Fish Tank.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Joviella

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I lost my Black Arrowana last night who was the last remaining occupant in my very large tank. I no longer need the tank so am looking to give it away to anyone who can house and collect this 8ft x 2.5ft x 2ft tank. It is very heavy and would need at least 4 strong men to move it and also a van big enough to transport it. I also have lots of bogwood that can go with it.
Please PM me if interested.

Equipment make/model/size: Glass Tank ~ 8ft x 2.5ft x 2ft
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale:No longer needed
Delivery or Collection:Collection
Sales price:Nothing
Postage & Packaging:None
Photograph: See below.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=59036 (Hope this works)

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=59036 (Hope this works)
Hi I'd have space to give it a good home if it's still available?
Been thinking of a big tank for a while now.
how do I PM you?

I'm interested mate, is it just the glass or cabinet too, I'm not far from you so let me know as I may be able to collect it soon.

Please can you edit your topic to comply with our sales form, thanks very much! :good:

Sorry coldcazzie, I didn;t think I had to do that as I am not selling the tank, but giving it away, however, I shall complete the form.

As it stands at the moment ~ I have a guy coming to collect the tank on Sunday and There is no money involved. Sorry if I broke the rules. Will remedy now.

Please can you edit your topic to comply with our sales form, thanks very much! :good:

Sorry coldcazzie, I didn;t think I had to do that as I am not selling the tank, but giving it away, however, I shall complete the form.

As it stands at the moment ~ I have a guy coming to collect the tank on Sunday and There is no money involved. Sorry if I broke the rules. Will remedy now.

Photograph:

Hi Everyone, I lost my Black Arrowana last night who was the last remaining occupant in my very large tank. I no longer need the tank so am looking to give it away to anyone who can house and collect this 8ft x 2.5ft x 2ft tank. It is very heavy and would need at least 4 strong men to move it and also a van big enough to transport it. I also have lots of bogwood that can go with it.
Please PM me if interested.

Photograph: See below.
Hi do you still have the 8ft tank would love to unpgadre my 5ft
Regards Simon

Most reactions

Back