75g Mbuna Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow! Thanks for the update! Any full tank shots??? Please....

I had to repleace the o-ring in my eheim also. At least that's all that was wrong! From just about everything I hear, eheim is a good brand, though.

Another update, The yellow lab that was caring a few weeks ago is now caring again, hopefully she will hold them and they will become free swimmers. They probably wont survive after that, maybe once I am done with the construction in my house I can set up my 29 as a fry tank, until then it will be survival of the fittest.

I will try to get some shots of the Mommy to be and the full tank tomorrow, the lights just turned off in the tank so can't tonight.

Another update, The yellow lab that was caring a few weeks ago is now caring again, hopefully she will hold them and they will become free swimmers. They probably wont survive after that, maybe once I am done with the construction in my house I can set up my 29 as a fry tank, until then it will be survival of the fittest.

I will try to get some shots of the Mommy to be and the full tank tomorrow, the lights just turned off in the tank so can't tonight.

Apart from the ACEI, all seems to be going well. Try and get some more FTS...Id love to see them..

Great news about the yellow labs holding, with how many times she is holding you have plenty of time to set up your 29 gal....

GL with the tank mate
Many Thanks
Ace Of Spades

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back