• step_one.JPG
    step_one.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 53
thumbsdown_anim.gif

Attachments

• step_two.JPG
    step_two.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 47
:blink: Wow...you weren't kidding when you mentioned this before. Thats really bad. :/ I wish I could help you out, but I have no clue what the heck is wrong with that tank. :no:

If it makes you feel any better though, one of my 10 gallons is doing the same thing...I clean it and it's clear...and then a few hours later it looks like yours does. I'm having a very hard time seeing my poor platies anymore. :sad: Thing is...none of the fish are noticing it, so it can't be hurting them. I'm just the one who is having problems seeing my fishies. :-(

Well....this is going to sound very "Let's get it started in here" <-----rhymes with a word in that phrase.....but, when I do a water change....it gets cloudier.....instantly. Finger that one out!
swear.gif

Attachments

• step_three.JPG
    step_three.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 46
-_- My tank usually gets a bit cloudy after a water change, but it clears up within an hour or so.

I can see your reflection freshmike! :*)

Now THAT is a cloud to be REALLY proud of. ;)

Attachments

• step_six.JPG
    step_six.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 42
Ok I saw some instant Ocean in the previous picture. I think your are being sly and making a saltwater tank or something.

freshmike said:
Now THAT is a cloud to be REALLY proud of. ;)
Did you rinse the sand???

By the way, I can see you in the reflection.. :shifty:

Should I assume that enough was enough and that you plucked your fish and tore down the tank like a mad man? :huh: I can just picture you in a rampage :lol: throwing the rocks, grabbing the fish with your bare hands :rofl:

Of course I rinsed the sand....just not as much as I should have.... :p :lol:
Pay no mind, it will be fine. :nod: :thumbs:

That isn't me in the reflection, that is Elvis. :nod:

Most reactions

Back