5 Good Baby Plants, Unsure Of Variety.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Asp

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Bought a random grab bag of plants for a rescape - was left with a few too many of these. Nice little plants, 2-3" at the moment, not entirely certain what they are but worth moving on to someone else setting up a tank or something. I think that they probably will grow rather large. It should cost a couple of quid to post so offers over that if anyone's interested. one lot of five.

Will also swap for anything like; duckweed, water lettuce, frogbit that is taking over tanks or ponds. The terrapins get through it at a rate of knots!

Plants: Possibly some kind of 'onion' plant - make your own mind up
Quantity for sale: 1 lot of 5
Delivery or Collection: Post for preference
Sales price: offers
Postage & Packaging: see notes
Photograph:
plants.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

They seem a bit chunky to be vallis, but might just be a different subspecies or something to the rest of the vallis I have.

Also, if we have no advances, sold for postage to the opening bidder :lol: Pm me your details.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back