FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have got two 4ft tanks, from a fish house.

It is ex-display, but I have cleaned as well as humanly possible.

Tank one; L 48 inches W 12 inches H 14.5 inches.

Tank two; L 48 inches W 15 inches H 15 inches.

I have filled both tanks up, and they are both water tight.

£25ea ONO.

Collection Only.

Thanks, D.

I don't know if he got them for free or not but its not like hes asking huge amounts for them and if he can make a few extra bucks at this time of year and someone gets a tank they want what difference does it make.

Every one trys to make abit of money fair play, i done it my self, i brought a tank off ebay for £100, spent the time cleaing it up and adding alot more information on the page and made my self £70 extra. its the way of the world

N.jones

Not to get ####ty, but if your gunna say things like I got them for free, please just PM me, its not helping in anyway.

For the record though, I did NOT get the tanks for free.

D.

if at all possible would you be able to ship to N. Ireland. I have been looking a tank of this size for a long time. All P&P will be paid in full I'll even give ya 50 for it Plus P&P

if at all possible would you be able to ship to N. Ireland. I have been looking a tank of this size for a long time. All P&P will be paid in full I'll even give ya 50 for it Plus P&P
You are aware that it would cost an absolute BOMB! I am quite happy to send them, but cost is a big thought of mine, but if you want to pay that I am happy to try.

D.

[Edit : DHL ask for 22.95 (Proof Here) and I am happy to send via them, be aware though, it would be 22.95 x 2 = 45.90. I am happy to provide a photo, displaying the weight for the tanks.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back