4ft Fish Tanks For Sale

fifefishandtanks

Reaction score
i have 6 4ft fish tanks for sale,i was going to use these in my fish shed but have decided to go for a different set up so need to sell these first,off the top of my head they are 14.5" high and 17" wide,they are tanks only and im only wanting £30 each perfect for anyone setting up a fish house,i can deliver these myself for a small fee if intrested please message me and we can discuss it more thanks i am in fife in scotland

can you just confirm that they are 17.5 wide plz :)
and have you got any pics, what con are they in, i know they were for a fish house so im not expecting brand new lol

and have you got any pics, what con are they in, i know they were for a fish house so im not expecting brand new lol
yeah they area weird size lol,i bought them with racking and they were purposely built for this,they are in pretty good condition as far i notice,feel free to come and look at them if you want thanks

i have 6 4ft fish tanks for sale,i was going to use these in my fish shed but have decided to go for a different set up so need to sell these first,off the top of my head they are 14.5" high and 17" wide,they are tanks only and im only wanting £30 each perfect for anyone setting up a fish house,i can deliver these myself for a small fee if intrested please message me and we can discuss it more thanks i am in fife in scotland
bump

yeah they area weird size lol,i bought them with racking and they were purposely built for this,they are in pretty good condition as far i notice,feel free to come and look at them if you want thanks

Hi

Are you selling these with the racking? And do they all fit on the one rack?

Cheers

Hi

Cheers
hi sorry no im keeping the racking,its just the tanks thanks

Hi

Cheers
bump

Hi

Cheers
bump
bump

Hi

Cheers
bump
bump
bump

Hi

Cheers
bump
bump
bump

sorry to hijack the post i have a 3foot complete setup if any 1 is intrested pm or look at the post

Most reactions

Back