412Ltr Re-Done

okay so the co2 has been up and running since yesterday..
so hopefully we'll notice a differance in the next few days

If its anything like my tank with CO2 injection it took 2 days and it was like - wow! I'm eagerly ancticipating new pics :D

If its anything like my tank with CO2 injection it took 2 days and it was like - wow! I'm eagerly ancticipating new pics :D

the tank is sort of doing my head in...stems keep comming out of the substrate and im sick of putting them back in lol...

the cat litter is real light so they dont stay put..
im really hoping the riccia takes off..

co2 was turned off 2 hrs before lights out yesterday and this morning the drop checker was still lime green..
the fish arent up top looking for air so is this a problem?

the tank is sort of doing my head in...stems keep comming out of the substrate and im sick of putting them back in lol...

co2 was turned off 2 hrs before lights out yesterday and this morning the drop checker was still lime green..
no prob uv got the co2 perfect .

We'll know soon enough if it's "perfect". If it is up to par, then you should experience healthy growing plants and no algae related to low/unstable CO2. On high light tanks finding the sweet spot between giving enough to the plants and not gassing out the fish can take some time to get it right. As can circualtion to distribute the CO2 evenly. Hence why you should try the drop checker (filled with 4dkh and bromo blue) all over the tank to see if it's still lime green after 2hours in that position.

We'll know soon enough if it's "perfect". If it is up to par, then you should experience healthy growing plants and no algae related to low/unstable CO2. On high light tanks finding the sweet spot between giving enough to the plants and not gassing out the fish can take some time to get it right. As can circualtion to distribute the CO2 evenly. Hence why you should try the drop checker (filled with 4dkh and bromo blue) all over the tank to see if it's still lime green after 2hours in that position.

ok will do,
ill move it to the far side of the tank today and ill update here later

Most reactions

Back