🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BleuTheBetta

Fish Crazy
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Leaving here for 4 weeks.
This next Fourth of July week, my whole family is going to be gone up north. I got my grandma to help out feeding Bleu. She’s going to feed him every other day (our houses are 20 minutes away from each other and she will collect our eggs too).

And for my Oklahoma trip, my mom is doing water changes and my dad is doing feedings. I just set the tank up on an automatic timer and feel much better about that. My mom used to keep fish, so I’m just going to give her a refresher for water changes. I’m leaving for OK July 8th and I’m getting back around the 28th of July.
So, I’m feeling much better about leaving.
My question is- will Bleu be okay with three pebbles every other day for the week of the Fourth of July? I’ll miss my own fish but I will be lurking here!

I think he will be ok fish can go up to a week without eating at all so 3 pebbles every other day should be ok but how much do you normally feed him and when.

I think he will be ok fish can go up to a week without eating at all so 3 pebbles every other day should be ok but how much do you normally feed him and when.
I feed him two pebbles twice a day, once am and once pm

Most reactions

Back