4 Inches Of Snow And My School Is Closed (its A Good Thing)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
any way got up this morning and 4 inches of snow in linlonshire where else you got it ime so happy no school :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

you live near george the farmer

ever thats a statement or i dont get it sorry and ha everything stoped where you are eg work school cars.

Us southerners have had our snow, Shame really I enjoyed two days off schoool just pissing about in the snow xD. Was a nice break really, I hope it snows again :p

Here in W.Mids the damn schools are shut yet again!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not that much, more than likely be gone by lunchtime but the teachers obviously need another day of rest.

But its also a safety risk for the kids Mixfishy, and most teachers dont really live near the schools and also for health and safety there must be a certain number of teachers to a certain number of people

In the case of my little ones school there are less than 100 kids, all the teacher live within 5 miles and I cant see a safety risk as they dont allow them out in the snow to play. County council imposed closures apparently!

Corporate #### covering, and its a fact of life minxy - if they'd left the schools open and a few kids slipped over and twisted their ankles, schools would be getting sued.

Its all settling down round here, though theres roomers of lighter snow to come. Unfortunately I've not managed to get any time off work with it, as I live too close to where I work. Lucky buggers up north, I loved the snow when it was here.

H&S is out of control! schools are so scared of being sued thats why they close, my school has been closed for 3 days this week and im fed up of being stuck at home!

one little kid aged 7 trapped his finger in a gate and broke it at school all his own fault, and the school was sued for £7000!!!

its pathetic, i actually want to be at school tomorrow but its shut!

some teachers dont half take advantage!

I know this sounds gay but I remember when I was little, no longer then 3/4 years ago and they would leave all the schools open no matter how much it snowed. And the kids would have so much fun having a snowfighT :p

I know this sounds gay but I remember when I was little, no longer then 3/4 years ago and they would leave all the schools open no matter how much it snowed. And the kids would have so much fun having a snowfighT :p

Heaviest snowfall in 15 years they were saying, so its probably not a fair comparison.

H&S is out of control! schools are so scared of being sued thats why they close, my school has been closed for 3 days this week and im fed up of being stuck at home!

one little kid aged 7 trapped his finger in a gate and broke it at school all his own fault, and the school was sued for £7000!!!

Likely CHAV - Only someone who didn't give a damn about their child's education would sue a school for a silly little thing like that. Just think what that would have actually cost the school except these muppets obviously aren't educated enough to realise this :rolleyes: Kids these days are wrapped up in cotton wool and don't get the opportunity to learn by experience - it's going to get to a stage where we won't be able to boil a kettle without protective eye shields and heat resistant gloves it's frigging stupid!

Likely CHAV - Only someone who didn't give a damn about their child's education would sue a school for a silly little thing like that. Just think what that would have actually cost the school except these muppets obviously aren't educated enough to realise this :rolleyes: Kids these days are wrapped up in cotton wool and don't get the opportunity to learn by experience - it's going to get to a stage where we won't be able to boil a kettle without protective eye shields and heat resistant gloves it's frigging stupid!

i totally agree with you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back