£39 Inc Delivery For Silver Arowana!

yeah. they're £20 at my lfs for about 5"-7" ones... so that's quite expensive.

The Asian farms are churning out silver arowana's like guppies these days, its just a shame so few people actually have the space for them.

ha my local fish shop has a 3 inch silver and hes trying to sell it for £80. :crazy:

I saw a maybe 4"+ one for £60.

Then in MA they had like a 12" Asian for £50! It was a really stunning purple.

They now have a 12" Gold with certificate for £600. Not nearly as nice as the Asian (which went quickly, I think the gold is still there after like ages.)

nah asian aro for £50 that cant right it must have been in very bad condition with drop eye no barbels and all its fins broken for that price its a shop dont forget

Hmm well Leicester Aquatics had some Silver Arowana's in that were 5-7" that were £15.95, and an Asian Arowana that was 2ft long and was £30 lol.

They are both stunning fish but you need a huge tank to be fair.

ha my local fish shop has a 3 inch silver and hes trying to sell it for £80. :crazy:

I saw a maybe 4"+ one for £60.

Then in MA they had like a 12" Asian for £50! It was a really stunning purple.

They now have a 12" Gold with certificate for £600. Not nearly as nice as the Asian (which went quickly, I think the gold is still there after like ages.)

The stunning purple "Asian" is not an asian arowana its an Austrailian Arowana a Jardini.

The Gold Arowana is an Asian and at that price it would of been a RTG.

everywhere should up the prices of silver and aussie arowanas to aroud £100 then we would see a lot less of them on ac and in small tanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back