?????

I love fishies

Reaction score
I bought a female platy for my lonely male platy. She is a neon yellow color. When I brought her home and put her in with him she look's smaller. i don't know if she is'nt fully grown or not. I am going to get more and make sure they are bigger. Oh, and when I got the female platy the lady also acidently got a baby fish to. She gave it to me for free and said that she was'nt sure if it is a platy or guppy. I think guppy's are pretty and wish I get some but am not sure if platy and guppy could live together...Can they??????? Any way the baby is pretty small but not exactly new born because the 2 platies can't eat him. He is a clear/white color with small black dot/spot's. I have had the female platy and baby since Tuesday. :nod:

Platies, swordtails, Guppies and other liverbearers all tend to get along with one another for they breed in the same sort of way and generally have a peaceful attitude towards any fish, especially towards one another, so your Platies should get along with it, but if they dont like it my advice is to get a few guppies, maybe one or two, that way the baby has some sort of protection through large fish of its own kind and the platies may accept it...

;)

Most reactions

Back