$25 Flowerhorns

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

remember, it's $25 for the flowerhorn, another $5 to meet minimum order reqs and then $25 for shipping. and you never see your fish.

i know petsmart and petco both carry flowerhorns for less than $50; you could just take some pics in the store and then get help picking out the best buy on here (or get help from a devoted flowerhorn forum). you'd save money, have a better chance of buying a winner, and be able to get a potential male/female id (if that's important to you).

I sadly have yet to see a Flower Horn in a PetsMart or PetsCo up here. There's one at an lfs, but he's like $78... :-(

Sorry to hear that, our Petsmart has some beautiful little guys, ^_^ I'm getting one once I get the new tank set up (lucky guy will be in a 100gal, it'll be his and only his)

in my lfs, flowerhorns are $400+

petcos in my area don't seem to have any. Even though they said they were genuine flowerhorns, I still doubt their authenticity.

You can probably call any hybrid fish a flowerhorn since they are hybrids. Flowerhorns like the one in te pic, don't look like the expensive ones so I doubt that you will get one of the good flowerhorns.

I sadly have yet to see a Flower Horn in a PetsMart or PetsCo up here. There's one at an lfs, but he's like $78... :-(
so whats up with the pics.. i wanna see a fh of that color :lol:

show them your collections brother :hyper:
here's the link and plus there is a forum that im building up.. so go ahead feel free to join the FAMILY.. you could learn alot about fh on my site.. plus i got many other facts to add but just never had the time..heheh
this is just some of the fish that i had time to add onto here
http://www.flowerhornrus.com/masterpiecegallery.htm

but for 25bux i could hook you up with better quality fh's.. just look at how many frys i gave to synirr...hahah..too much she cant handle..ooh dont worry bout the buy/sale/trade .. those were the price i gave to them.. those where just the highest prices that i would go.. but i"m reasonable.. make me an offer..hehe

but for 25bux i could hook you up with better quality fh's.. just look at how many frys i gave to synirr...hahah..too much she cant handle..ooh dont worry bout the buy/sale/trade .. those were the price i gave to them.. those where just the highest prices that i would go.. but i"m reasonable.. make me an offer..hehe

yet another reason to not even bother with a F&S grab-bag low-quality FH :p

Most reactions

Back