2023-2024 NFL Discussion

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hey, I've wondered this for quite a while. Why do not extra point kicks affect the game clock? Aren't they part of the game? :dunno:
Oh yeah! "things that make you go hmmmmm...."
1706400937111.png

Oh, well, good season Ravens. KC played a playoff game and Ravens did not. You just can't turn over the ball in these games and the Ravens did. One of the turnovers probably cost them seven points; at least three.

Bottom line is that KC just out played the Ravens. Sorry @gwand but it is true.

First game meatball sub was awesome even though it was so loaded that I needed a fork and knife. That is NOT a complaint. ;)

Come on Detroit!
misc106.gif

Oh, well, good season Ravens. KC played a playoff game and Ravens did not. You just can't turn over the ball in these games and the Ravens did. One of the turnovers probably cost them seven points; at least three.

First game meatball sub was awesome even though it was so loaded that I needed a fork and knife. That is NOT a complaint. ;)

Come on Detroit!
misc106.gif
When you’re right you’re right. Ouch!!

116 receiving yards for Kelce.
241 passing yards for Mahomes
15 rushing yards for Mahomes
68 Rushing yards for Pacheco
Good win over the Ravens...
Ravens go home
Chiefs go to the Superbowl

Last edited:

Come on Detroit!
misc106.gif
Best play of the game was Lamar Jackson catching his own pass! Too bad he just kept overthrowing passes, though. That and some really bad luck cost them the game.

Best play of the game was Lamar Jackson catching his own pass! Too bad he just kept overthrowing passes, though. That and some really bad luck cost them the game.
Ya, that was pretty cool and showed a LOT of awareness from Jackson. The problem is that when one of your best plays of the game is a fluke you really are not all that much in the game. KC pretty much dominated most of the game.

I don't understand why the Lions didn't want to go to the Super Bowl but that is the only thing that makes sense. :dunno: If you want to win you just don't turn your back on putting points on the board. Play the second half with any common sense and the worst that happens is you go to overtime.

Is anyone on this thread going to watch the 'flag football" ProBowl game today. Mahomes and Purdy may play since they need the practice. Also Tyreek Hill, Prescott, Lamar Jackson, and McCaffrey will also be there to help make it interesting. I might watch it if I don't fall asleep during the game. :zz

Is anyone on this thread going to watch the 'flag football" ProBowl game today. Mahomes and Purdy may play since they need the practice. Also Tyreek Hill, Prescott, Lamar Jackson, and McCaffrey will also be there to help make it interesting. I might watch it if I don't fall asleep during the game. :zz
I'll have it on but that doesn't mean that I'll pay a lot of attention. ;)

guess I was wrong....no 49ers player nor Chiefs players will be playing at the Pro Bowl

It would have surprised me if they actually did. They just can't risk an injury and it is just as easy to pull a hammy without pads as it is with. They really should go back to the Pro Bowl being after the Super Bowl so all can participate.

each winning player makes $88,000 for playing in the game. Each losing players makes $44,000. Not a bad payday for girlie football. They play 4 12-minute quarters.

Last edited:
Pro bowl in its current form does nothing for me.

Oh I think the flag game is sort of fun. Sort of nice to see players out there just messing around and having fun. You see them in a different light than the normal hostility. That said, while the game is on, I can't honestly say that I'm paying a lot of attention. ;)

Most reactions

Back