20 gallon high stock options

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

What about small rainbows? Threadfin or forktail

Not really interested in the threadfins. I'm not really for long flowy fins. Lol. I thought of the other rainbows but they don't live that long from what I've read. Not that a breeding population couldn't be established I'm sure, but they are probably a bit more expensive. I think I'm going to stick with white clouds. They are nice looking fish and within a good budget. Lol. Though I will probably keep the tank at 70 degrees for the plants. I'm not sure how low they can go.

Crypt wendtii and crypt lutea. Water lettuce. Anubias Nana and coffeefolia. Dwarf aquarium Lily and kliener bar swords.

Crypt wendtii and crypt lutea.
Crypts are always a great choice in low light tanks.

Crypts grow like weeds in my 2 foot tank for some reason, I have 1 bunch of crypts that are over 30 cm ( 12 inches ) tall now and others about 15 cm tall all the tall crypts came from 1 plant,
I miss treat mine to no end I rip them up split them cut at least half the roots off before replanting no root tabs and they still grow like mad.

After the floods in march they sat in a bath tub for nearly 3 weeks with no substrate and no light and they still managed to have new growth on them.

That's awesome Nick! My main worry is the lower temperature. I figured the crypts will be ok. My big tanks will mostly be crypts probably with some anubias I think. Lol. I LOVE crypts! I want parva and spiralis eventually.

Most reactions

Back