🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nick16 and Kiteman

yes do have some left pm'd kiteman
nick16 pm'd ;)

aww i didnt get an easter egg either :lol:

arrived safely all beautiful and teeny weeny babies in the bag too :wub:
thankyou so much sarah

shelagh xxxxxxx

The cherries and frogbit arrived this morning, the shrimps are going crazy in their new tank, they're racing round everthing! The frogbit is lovely, the fish love it.

Thanks sarah, will definately buy from you again!!

aww i didnt get an easter egg either :lol:

arrived safely all beautiful and teeny weeny babies in the bag too :wub:
thankyou so much sarah

shelagh xxxxxxx

great ;) she did finish hatching them in the bag then , awww bless they are so cute arent they :wub:
you're very welcome Shelagh take care

Sarahx

The cherries and frogbit arrived this morning, the shrimps are going crazy in their new tank, they're racing round everthing! The frogbit is lovely, the fish love it.

Thanks sarah, will definately buy from you again!!

Very welcome hun :) glad you're pleased with the plants and the shrimpies

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Just to let you know that mine have arrived too! I haven't opened them yet as I'm at work, but I think i'll walk home at lunchtime to put them in the tank! :D

Cheers again!

Steve

Mine arrived all very nice don't think I got any cherry females though :( however it may just be because they are bit young or stressed from there journey and have not coloured up yet. The tigers are lovely and I got a couple of berried females :)

Hi Sarah,

Just to let you know that mine have arrived too! I haven't opened them yet as I'm at work, but I think i'll walk home at lunchtime to put them in the tank! :D

Cheers again!

Steve

Great :) let me know when you open them that they are ok please

thanks Sarah x

Mine arrived all very nice don't think I got any cherry females though :( however it may just be because they are bit young or stressed from there journey and have not coloured up yet. The tigers are lovely and I got a couple of berried females :)

They just haven't coloured up yet but i've got some that size that i seen today that are saddled already - so don't worry they should colour up and might still even berry before there colour fully shows

thanks Sarah x

SAZ326 - i've pm'd you ;)

Hi Sarah,

Cheers again!

Steve

thanks Sarah x

They're all good, in the tank bombing around! Are they all the same (Cherrys?) as some look very different under the lights?

Cheers!

Steve

Hi Sarah,

Cheers again!

Steve

thanks Sarah x

They're all good, in the tank bombing around! Are they all the same (Cherrys?) as some look very different under the lights?

Cheers!

Steve

yes all cherrys hun :) , different ages though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back