190 L. Corner Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Very nice, you have the Midas touch when it comes to plants.

Whats the maintenance? I see the anubias is flowering, don't seem to do very well with them, Perhaps they prefer a tall tank, less light reaching the bottom.

Sam

Whats the maintenance? I see the anubias is flowering, don't seem to do very well with them, Perhaps they prefer a tall tank, less light reaching the bottom.

Sam

Maintenance is 1/3 WC per week. 2x 5ml TPN+ per week.

The lily needs a good prune every week too...

Other than that, very little.

The usual monthly filter clean, algae off glass etc. CO2 is direct into filter so is maintenance-free.

Hey, that looks very lovely, George. I like it a lot. I'm sure your client adores it. The lily will eventually experience a die-off, it is kind of similar to aponogetons in that respect. It'll take a while though, mine was nearly a year old when it started doing this. It came back with a vengeance, but I really got sick ok pruning Lily leaves (you can take a seat and literally watch them grow sometimes), so it went into the little fountain I've got outside.

I really like the bare substrate in the front. Funny, we almost have our wood and rocks in similar positions, exect you have both wood and rocks and I just have wood. A lot more wood.

I'm glad I took a look, I hadn't seen this tank in a while.

llj

Hi amazing tank., also interested where you got the sand from its alot lighter than usual ! thanks

Bloody hell, the growth is amazing, looks fantastic. My Rad Lilly never seems to go that red. Im wondering if my lighting is the problem...currently using the stock 2 Juwel 18w bulbs.

Those lilies love low light - mine was superbly coloured in my 1wpg tank, I think they appreciate an iron-rich substrate to give the best colouration though there are a few species of them and many are more green etc.

Most reactions

Back