12 Rbp's And Silver Arowana $35 Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnalla

Reaction score
im leaving tomorrow for basic training in fort jackson with the army, im in need of finding my 12 red bellies and silver arowana a home! i am not looking to profit off of these fish i just want them to go to a good home with an experienced keeper.. the red bellies are all 3-6 inches in length and i would like to sell them together if possible, i also have an 8 inch silver arowana i am looking to rehome. the RBP's are currently in a 65gallon bowfront and if possible id like to find them a slightly larger "house" with their next owner. My arowana (named romeo) is housed in a 55 gallon to him self. I will cover ALL SHIPPING COST. I just need to ship as soon as possible, no later than tomorrow. I will be using fedEX over night and will provide you with pictures of the shipment and a tracking number as well. payment only acceptable via paypal to [email protected] . Im only asking for about $35 or $40 for the each package (either RBP's or ARO) which will cover a small ammount of the shipping cost, the rest will be paid by me. i hate to let my babies go but i really dont have much of a choice at this point. If you are interested please contact me via email or reply here. I will reply as soon as these guys are (hopefully) sold! Serious, experienced fish keepers only! more pics available to buyer!

gallery_29_6_37396.jpg

aro5.jpg

Shipping to the US only!

Please edit per this topic; http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/364910-classified-section-sales-format/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back