11/11 @ 11Am

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Rest in peace all those Soldiers who have lost their lives serving their Country and to all those who are currently serving, stay safe xxx

"We will remember them"

Remember daily those who lost there lives....Thank you
poppy_appeal_web1.jpg

Remembering those who today are serving, again we thank you, are thoughts are with you to stay safe daily..
silhouette.jpg

*tips hat*

A thank you to all who served and lost, for by giving up their freedom I gained mine.

Just unbelievable: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8126357/Muslims-clash-with-police-after-burning-poppy-in-anti-Armistice-Day-protest.html

I am speechless

Onebto, I saw that too :( Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe a controversial comment to make but, to my mind people like that should be deported to the country that they are so passionetely defending against Britain. They`re happy to live in this Country which has enabled them to have the freedom they so clearly have and to take everything else that goes with it yet they can stand and dishonour the Soldiers who have and who do continue to lose their lives?? it`s crazy, disgusting and wrong!

A one way ticket would be ideal for scum like that and it`s not as if they`re not capable of finding the nearest airports considering they like to try and blow them up! :crazy:

Just unbelievable: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8126357/Muslims-clash-with-police-after-burning-poppy-in-anti-Armistice-Day-protest.html

I am speechless

:no: :angry:
Speechless too
TBH I think they are being a little bit hypocritical and disrespectful.

And they wonder why we do not want them in this country :blink:

I know its a small militant Minority.

I bet at least 60% of those at that protest are claiming benefits ( I will not comment on how many are doing it illegally )

I wonder how long this country will put up with it?

Why cant we get on its a shame.

I agree with you 100% if they do not like it, then go!! simples....

They are only doing it to wind us up, bearing in mind that a good half there grand parents actually fort along side us in wars and lost there lives,

I cannot abide all this stopping everything to respect their beliefs, for example stopping prays and nativitys in the schools, makes my blood boil

RIP to all the troops that have died, fought and are fighting for our country.

I am speechless

I cant say what i want to about that or i would get banned. Its a disgrace. If they hate it that much why dont they just get out this country then. The thing that makes it worse is the government does nothing and still lets more in. Is appalling.

Apologize, only just seen this thread as i've not been as active as of late.

But I too would like to show my respect for the British armed forces.

James.

Most reactions

Back