1.5l Pico Diary.....1st Pics

Well this morning my sea monkeys have started to hatch!!!

This is really good as loads more hatched then I was hoping for.

Yes I will be feeding them...this batch will be shared between my SW tanks and my FW tank, but any future batches will form part of a plan for a new tank......

part of the plan for the new tank? not a huge tank filled with seamonkeys like my idea (patent pending :D) shame that you took it down but its part of the bigger picture ;)

How are you hatching yours, I hatch mine in a shrimpery from san francisco bay brand.

Mr. Miagi, I"v seen tanks like that. Are you going to make a journal for it as I'd be very interested in it, maybe something I'd like to do once I get my nano up and running for a few months.

I just poured a packet of eggs and stuff into the amount of water it said on the packet and stuck an airline in with it. :good:

I don't do unduly high maintenance. :lol:

o ok thanks. You know it's cheaper to use your own aquarium salt and bottle of eggs if your going to be doing this permanently, that's what I do. Costs a lot less.

Mr. Miagi, I"v seen tanks like that. Are you going to make a journal for it as I'd be very interested in it, maybe something I'd like to do once I get my nano up and running for a few months.

I might make a journal here, ill see how I go. Im making a journal else where, so I might just cut and paste. :good:

Most reactions

Back