£1.49 From Lfs....

amyw2008

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Got this from my LFS yesterday as it was "in the wrong tank" (wrong tank being one with guppys with a label saying all fish in this tank £1.49) :hyper:
This is the first time I have owned one of these but im trying my best :eek:)
He has a 1ft tank of his own :drool:

DSC00231.jpg

Wow !! Gorgeous fighter my mum is a fighter lover & would most defo love this one.
Our lfs always has fighters dotted around with several other fish including guppies!!

Lovely fishh, can i see a picture of your tank please, i just love seeing set-ups!
I did the same, got my betta out of a tank with all these random nippy fish!

I will upload a pic of the whole tank later but its really not finished yet as it only has 3 plants at the back (1 each side and 1 in middle) and sand on the bottom.....
needs a rock or 3 for the middle :rolleyes:

is it not recommended to keep these with other fish? ive noticed everyone has them by themselves

:hyper: He's a pretty boy! It takes me forever to officially name any of my pets. I usually go an entire month calling him a different name each day of the week until I find one that I like! How about: Aladin.... Jasper..... I like Midnight too...

Great find! and a bargain too! first name that came into my mind is Tazer, because he's simply stunning.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Hey Hawkins, your thoughts are always a pleasure, have you anything to suggest or constructive to say or just want to be mean? Try suggestions with your criticisms for a change.

When I name mine I generally think of characters I like from movies or books and go from there. Calcifer came from a Ghibli movie and Klaus from American Dad (it tickles us ;)) We also like our mythology, zodiacs and signs so those are always though about as well.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back