cutecotton

Fish Herder
Reaction score
wow, it's been 3 weeks since i got my first betta and now i already ahve three :D i wanted to get another one, but none of the ones in my local lfs seems that great in shape :)

the first and second have done really well, the 3rd is spending it's first night with me, i fed it some food eralier but it didnt' take it at all. Think it just might be a litilte stressed out weird about teh whole thing. They're all in litlte bowls at the moment, but the 10G is cycling and shoudl be ready for fishies in a litlte while :) Going to get them live plants :thumbs: and possibliy some tank mates if i can find stuff that will go wtih them.

The newest betta i have has a pink-ish ody with red fins that end in white :) he seems to have a little bit of fin rot (but then again it's almost impossible to find a betta that doesn't have fin rot), so i treated him a litlte with melafix. I hope he starts to eat a little after a while :)

Just watned to say that bettas are incredibly addictive :shifty: i wonder how many i can get before my mom starts to notice too many ltite bowls around the house :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back