Zebra Danios Greedy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

puppyjess123

Doing first planted tank :)
Reaction score
They are eatingf all the food i and i looked just now and either one is really fat or its got a disease no others symptons just a rather large belly. Also when i feed no-one else barely gets to the food how can i solve this. Also i think they have been nipping my male guppies fin as it looks bad with long lines split.

How many zebras do you have, and how large is your tank? Maybe you ought try spreading the food over as much of the tank as you can.

Its 4 foot in length. 30cm wide. 45cm depth. I always do that but their fast little guys eat all the food one one side then peg to the other side and eat all of that. 5 of the little guys.

Oi, hmm, have you considered a frogmouth catfish :D kidding, but zebras are relatively aggressive feeders. You may want to try the trick spreading it out, but try it simultaneously. Or, you could remove the zebras for about a week, then add them back, they should no longer be the dominant fish.

I'll just have to make the others work a bit harder for their food as i have no other tank. Anyway the zebras were the last fish i bought so shouldn't they not be the dominant ones. i would of thought george is (opaline gourami

Most reactions

Back