clinton ><>

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i want to know how much i could or should sell these fish to my lfs for

male guppies
female guppies
male swordtails
female swordtails

because i know males sell for more than the females and i was wondering how much do your lfs buy them for

shops will offer u credit, your be lucky to get any money.

Just think what your be happy with and if u get that then be happy.

i want to know how much i could or should sell these fish to my lfs for

male guppies
female guppies
male swordtails
female swordtails

because i know males sell for more than the females and i was wondering how much do your lfs buy them for

you wouldnt ge that much for them given the amount LFS pay wholesale. Your last comment also only really applies to the male guppies are swordtails are generally sold both sexes in the same tank.

good luck with the selling though :)

not much, then its usually only store credit or a straight swap on the day you take them in for other fish, they need to be in full colour and sexable as well, pointless me saying that really as im sure you already know that :blush:

I wont buy in fish from customers unless its something worth paying cash for, will only give store credit and swaps.

TBH you'll never beat trade prices, the best way would be to sell them on a well known auction site as fry that way you can get rid of them quicker and get actual money for them, if your unable to do this (because i dont know your age) then ask someone to help you with getting them listed somewhere.

Most reactions

Back