Yorkshire Pudding Challenge ~ Toad In The Hole ~ Voting

Which is your favourite TOAD IN THE HOLE?

  • #1

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • #2

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • #3

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • #4

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCA

Fish Herder
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
77
Points
48
Location
GB
Here are all the entries, good luck everyone...
 
YPOTM - TFF - June 2013.webp
Click the image to get a larger version
 
If you want any background to this, check out The Yorkshire Pudding Challenge
 
I am suddenly hungry..
 
#3 for me. Good sausage to batter ratio and it's the "old school" look for me that wins :P
 
I'm going #4.  Not that I know anything about YP, but because it LOOKS the most like a toad in a hole (or in this case - 12 toads in 12 holes).
 
I'd be able to make a more informed decision if there was a taste test associated with this competition.  I wish that the internet had that capability!  :sad:
 
Sophie said:
I am suddenly hungry..
 
#3 for me. Good sausage to batter ratio and it's the "old school" look for me that wins
tongue2.gif
Ha, I guess you are a batter fan...
 
TallTree01 said:
1 for me!
Is it the extra long sausages you like?
 
eaglesaquarium said:
I'm going #4.  Not that I know anything about YP, but because it LOOKS the most like a toad in a hole (or in this case - 12 toads in 12 holes).
 
I'd be able to make a more informed decision if there was a taste test associated with this competition.  I wish that the internet had that capability! 
sad1.gif
That is the veggie option, with tomatoes rather than sausages.
 
In respect to the internet having tasting ability, not sure about that option, however having smelling ability, I did write about that feature on the TFF once, did you see it?
 
 
 
Keep voting folks​
to fall inline with the other competitions entries close​
30th June 2013​
 
excl.png
 Only two days left folks, get voting for your favourite before it is too late 
balloon.gif
 ​
 
oh this is close, get voting folks as this closes today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top