Yellow Shrimp

KajukiKing

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Awhile ago in June i ordered Cardinal shrimp but those never arrived and i just got my money back last week. I decided to not to go with the sulwulasi shrimp and i just purchased yellow shrimp. Any information about breeding would be helpful. I plan on selling/trading the offspring eventually so hows the demand for them. Thanx

If I recall correctly, yellow shrimp are the same species as cherries, just a different color morph.

Basically, keep the water quality up and they should breed, and quickly.

Tyler is correct, they are a yellow form of cherry shrimp. You can get blue and orange ones as well sometimes. Care as such is identical to that for cherry shrimp, as is breeding them.

Ade

Yes all the colour types of cherry will interbreed, Kajauking, did you order cardianal from the notorious Planetinverts, if so a lot of people had a terrible time with that seller, good that you got your money back not everyone has.
I dont have the yellow shrimp but they look very nice from pics I have seen.

yes i did order from planetinverts not knowing at the time but now i got my money back and so are other people so im thinking the business is turning around.

Please please please don't put yellow shrimp in with any other cherry shrimp variety! You will turn your shrimp stock from £5 and up shrimp into 99p drab shrimp that are pretty much the same colour as wild ones. :no: Better yet don't keep any species of neocaridina with any other species of neocaridina at all, keep your lines pure PLEEEEASE. lol

Ade

Most reactions

Back