Xmas Moss, Crypts, P.helferi

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

that was quick!

£5 with 1st class then. PM me your paypal address and I'll do it now.

Hiya :)

I'll go first class please! What is your paypal address? I will give you my husbands work address to post to so that there will be someone in to recieve them! I don't mind about MTS babies either ;) More the merrier!!

Payments received from zoddyzod and biohazard 156, first post updated to what is now available.

Can I please remind people to post in the thread, and NOT via PM until prices have been agreed. Thanks.

Woops, didn't realise prices have to be arranged in the thread...sorry.

What would the price be for one ball of Xmas Moss and the small Anubias barteri var. nana, including postage?

Is the Cryptocoryne albida a substrate plant or one that has to be attached to wood and rocks etc?

Woops, didn't realise prices have to be arranged in the thread...sorry.

What would the price be for one ball of Xmass Moss and the small Anubias barteri var. nana, including postage?

Is the Cryptocoryne albida a substrate plant or one that has to be attached to wood and rocks etc?
No worries! :good:

1x xmas moss + small nana would = £4, postage depends on the weight. I imagine for just those it'd be under 100g, but if you wanted some crypts as well it would probably take to between 101 and 250g :good: crypts are substrate plants.

Have added postage info to the first post but it'd be as follows:

Under 100g package
1st class: £1.65
2nd class: £1.40

101-250g package
1st class: £2
2nd class: £1.80

250-500g package
1st class: £2.55
2nd class: £2.20

I will have the Xmas Moss, one small nana,Cryptocoryne albida and one of the other Crypts, probably one of the £3 one's please.

Pm me your details :good:

Hi, could you give me a price for the folllowing:
3 lots of the moss
Anubias barteri var. nana golden ( all 3)
Anubias barteri var. nana (large one)
Piece of tree stump shaped wood, measures approx 5.5" tall x 8" long by 6" deep
1 x Anubias barteri
1 x Anubias barteri var. nana
1 x Anubias barteri var. nana petite

bearing in mind the quantity, i would appreciate a discount :)
Ta.

Only 2 golden available but yes...

That'd be £31.50 without discount or postage. I will weigh those and give you a price before then end of the night?

Most reactions

Back