Wow Crazy Sized Tank Wow

Seetrix

Reaction score
Oh my god I just went into a friends friends place and oh #105### I seen I huge empty tank that's 634 gallons 8 x 3 x 3 ft tank and I'm like dam dude that's a biggg tank you wanna sell it haha thinking no way he'd sel it and if he did it would be outa my price range n he said yess I am been tryingo sell t for ages. How much you want I say. Hmmm gimmi 1400 for the lot stand filter rocks and every thing hahaha done deal man I'll sell sum things asap and it's mine lol so in a few weeks I'll have a mega 634 g tank heheheh yesssss cannot farkin wait I tell ya madest set up ul ever see when it's runnin lol

8x3x3 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

sooooo many options of what to do with a tank that size........

wow wanna sell it lol

thats huge id have a freshwater ray tank with that thing

Well the first delema I have is where to put a tank that size haha and yes definatly going to get sum huge fish most probly stick with a large cichlid tank tho just like there nature and how smart most of them are Any suggestions of what to get lol and nope no pics yet workin off my phone here ATM but will get sum up when I get it home and start setting it up. How fun I can't wait

you could have oscars

Oh - I thought it was going to be a marine tank? As its in saltwater fish section?

YF

Well yes salt water tank is on the cards aswell but wouldn't it cost thousands of dollars to set up the rocks and every thing ov never done salt water but it's something I've wanted to do since I started the hobby

Well yes salt water tank is on the cards aswell but wouldn't it cost thousands of dollars to set up the rocks and every thing ov never done salt water but it's something I've wanted to do since I started the hobby

yes it will cost alot , but it'll be so worth it once you've finished.

just do it one step at a time.

Most reactions

Back