Would It Be Great If Your Lfs Had A Variety Of Shrimp Like This

It would be amazing! Only 1 lfs has any shrimp at all. They stock quite a few different varieties eg RCS, CRS orange shrimp.
They also stock cardinal shrimp at one time but found it difficult to take care for them and so stopped.
I think its because the water round near me is soft and acidic.

Now that i am in singapore my lfs does stock large collections of shrimp like that unfortunately i have to wait until i get my own place to start up tanks. Might contact the german transshipper and try and send some back to the UK.

I actually got annoyed at the poor choice of shimp I have here in Australia. The only ones that I like have been sold out for months so I though stuff it I will catch my own. I hand picked the macros out at the catching site. Here is what I have come up with. I have about 100 in the tank of varying types but here are some which were roaming about at the time. Please excuse the poor cameramanship as my camera doesnt have a hand held remote option.

Picture161.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture153.jpg

I know of none of these apart from the average glass shrimp and a few blue shrimp you can see here and there. The rest are just colorful cool looking ones.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back