Worth Changing My Stocking?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
My current stock is bottom heavy at this point and I am curious if its even worth changing. While I have lots of room at the top of my tank I am debating my current bottom stocking. I have been looking into Loach as of late and cant decide if I should try to fit some in or just leav myself with 1BN, 6 Cory and 7 Oto. I can perhaps move the oto into the 10 gallon buuut the amount of effort to catch most of them is insane with all the plants and decor. If I did get loach I am debating

Coolie
Chain
Burmese Boarder (I am doubing they would get along with cory)

Any chance of making it work or no?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top