Wood

Mr._Fishy

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
964
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colorado
What are some good online places in the US to buy drift or bog wood? I'm looking for a centerpiece for my 80g. I can't find any decent pieces around my house and the prices at my lfs are ridiculous.
 
Drsfostersmith dot com is a good place, keyword driftwood

You cannot see the actual piece you are getting , but they are nice. (you could return it)

Also, can try Ebay. Some of those go for really high amounts though !
 
Drsfostersmith dot com is a good place, keyword driftwood

You cannot see the actual piece you are getting , but they are nice. (you could return it)

Also, can try Ebay. Some of those go for really high amounts though !

I was looking for a centerpiece for my 80g, they don't have big enough pieces. Thanks anyways!


The woods

As I said, I can't find anything I like around my house (or the surrounding area for that matter).


Ryan
 

Most reactions

Back
Top