Who's the boss in your tanks?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

theres two options, i have a constantly pregnant female sunset platy that hogs an algae pill to herself

or its the male bentosi tetra who chases off the other fish, and after that iv seen him it 9 orange granules to himself, only to spit 4 back out again

(when i get my apistogrammas that will change)

theres two options, i have a constantly pregnant female sunset platy that hogs an algae pill to herself

or its the male bentosi tetra who chases off the other fish, and after that iv seen him it 9 orange granules to himself, only to spit 4 back out again

(when i get my apistogrammas that will change)
This called digging up a REALLY old post...as this thread is nearly 5 years old...lol. :hyper:

-FHM

haha, since this has been bought back from the dead :rolleyes:

Left corner is where my angelfish which are breeding hang out, any tetras can go there EXCEPT my black widow skirt tetras as they are a decent size, they always get shown off by the 2 angelfish

i think they may spawn there as the have spawned previously a few weeks ago but the eggs diddnt make it, but this time im getting a tank to put the eggs into and see if i can manage to get some fry!

never mind that its old, do it anyway :)

my orange male guppy rules my tank, containing 1 male guppy, 1 platy, 2 harlequins, 1 bn plec and a bosemani rainbows... the guppy chases the other fish all day long, like harrasement really, maybe i should get him a play mate :)

2 albino buenos aries tetra get anything they wany when its feeding time they even pinch the corys tablet at night and when nibbled small enough they carry it away for themselves.......

i am trying to loose these fish if anyone is interested in them, great looking fish but a bit too fiesty for my tank, i bought them without doing my research!!!!!! if anyone wants them i am in leicestershire and dont want anything for them but dont really want to take them back to lfs

my male dalmation molly
when ever i used to put algea wafers in for my plecs no matter how many i put in he would put them all into a corner and eat all of them

the fattest of my black widow tetra is the boss. she is always the first to eat and is always chasing the other black widows :rolleyes:
charlie x

Woah, nicely done necroing a 4 year old thread!

My RTB Shark is the boss of my tank. Nobody screws with him, and he leaves everyone alone, but if you go into his bit of cave he'll let you know you shouldn't have. He mostly chases my dwarf gourami around like mad, I swear the poor little guy just forgets where it is he is and isn't supposed to go :p

easy... RAINBOW SHARK and its only 5cm... a problem fish... no really

he/she tormented the other fish soooo bad that they stated swimming into solid objects... :blink:

so i had to get him/her his/her own tank... and now peace prevails... :good: any problem fish i have i just throw in his tank... he doesn't eat them just chases them around and out of his cave...

rainbow-shark.jpg

that's not my rainbow but it was the closest i could get to mine :good:

I'm the boss in my tanks, and my predecessor is my hap I have. He is just too big to mess with....

3 ft - cuckoo cat.....no one messes with this one , he single handedly killed (and didnt even eat) 6 amano shrimp in one day :eek:

2ft - my bn , give me nasty cuts like every time i water change lol, even i fear this dude

30 litre - one seemingly skinny dp rules the centre rock and the pygmy cories just watch him all day...pure royalty :)

Most reactions

Back