White Spots On Clown Loach!

I hope the other one is hiding too.
Sounds promising so far.

Good Luck.

Another update: my loach is doing very well. It looks like he's gained weight and he has no ich on him whatsoever. He's also eating well too. 

I'm going to do a water change today as they haven't had one for a while because of the medicine. 

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS :), brilliant news :) so pleased, I still feel bad I didnt spot it earlier.

Any sign of the other loach?

Don't feel bad! I didn't spot it either! The symptoms didn't show themselves with the other fish until it was too late.

And no sign of the other loach. Looks like I'm down to just the one.

This is the trouble sometimes, at least it sounds like this one is on the mend, plus you have the one in the other tank you can add as soon as he is fully recovered :)

Great news. Glad to hear some good news.
Thank you for the update.

Hey, everyone! 

Another update for you all and a little something I'm slightly concerned with. My loach is doing very well for the most part. He's swimming around happily and he has no spots and isn't skinny. But I got up this morning and noticed his gills looked a little red. Is that normal? I read it can be a sign that they need a water change, but I just felt I should ask.They had a change yesterday but it was a smaller one than usual as I was low on water treatment and used the little I had left to do a little bit. I won't be able to get some more until the end of the week but is it a cause for concern? Should he be OK for a few more days until I can do a 40-50%  change?

Have you tested the water? you can do a small wc by just leaving a bucket overnight with an airstone running, you could do this until your water treatment arrives.

Most reactions

Back