White Spot Issue

Duzzy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there,

my fish have white spot...bloody local lfs I however thing due to my mistake the other day it lowered the immune of the fish and allowed it to get hold.

Will raising the temperature alone rid the tank of it and will it affect plants? If i use medication is there a good one to get?

I got fairly angry with the lfs manager and told him to check his tanks.....



Regards Darren
 
im just got over this problem, i dont think that raising the temp alone will do the trick. I raised the temp and treated with meds. As meds depends on if you have inverts in the tank or not. do you?
 
No inverts just annoying tiny snails....

its a planted tank so something that won't harm plants
 

Most reactions

Back
Top