Which One

bloatedguppy

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 25 gallon, 3 year old tank with 18 fish so far and wanted to know which out of a rubbernose pleco, rainbow shark, or swordtails? My 18 fish are 2 gold gouramis, 2 swordtails, 4 loachs, 5 aussie rainbows, and 5 giant danios. I have done recent water test and I have no amonia, great ph, and low nitrates. I like the rubbernose becuz it is a good algae eater but one thing is I don't have alot of algae right now. I like rainbow sharks not only cause there good algae eaters too but i love there color but I've heard they get agressive but my loachs are at least 3 1/2 inchs and usally stay on either side of the tank. Also I was wondering instead of getting those get like 2 or 3 more swordtails since there schooling fish only thing I don't like is they make the nitrates go up. Again my tank is 25 gal, I do weekly water changes and tests, and I recently had to get rid of angels and silver dollars cause they where getting to big and aggresive. I've had alot of experiance with community tanks but never really had a pleco or shark specie. I've done research on these and just would like your oppions and your experiances.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top