Which External Filter

tenohfive

Always room for one more tank...
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
Beds, UK
I may have asked this before, but for a 3ftx1ftx1ft tank (85L / 22USG) that'll be having a mix of dwarf cichlids, an upside down catfish and a small plec what sort of external filter am I looking at?

I've written off Fluval ones, but theres the odd bargain in terms of tetratec and eheim filters on ebay atm and am hoping to do some shopping soon.
 
I prefur the Tetratecs personally, but Eheim are widely belived to be the best ones available. If you go Eheim, don't get a termofilter, as these have more bugs than a fly farm..... The Eccos on the whole arn't very good either IMO. Pro2 range would be the best.

The Tetratec EX700 would do fine, or any equivilant Pro2
 

Most reactions

Back
Top