Whats Your Alltime Favourite Rock Band

i wouldn't call fall out boy, panic at the disco, etc... punk, more like pop, with someone who can play electric guitar, badly...

I don't think she meant they were all punk, only Acme Sewage Company!
Sad thing is music has changed nowadays (God I sound old!). What we classed as rock and metal years ago has all changed. I wouldn't class half the music today as rock but that's what the youngsters say it is and there's no point arguing it. Just have to move with the times. :/

Just for your info- I'm 14 years old, and can't stand (most) music today, all it is is either rap, or emo punk...
I didn't mean to cause you any offence! I certainly wasn't generalising all youngsters as everyone has different tastes. It wasn't so long ago that my eldest daughter liked a lot of the older rock music but now she prefers the bands from today. She will on occasion borrow some of my CD's but it's becoming a rarity!

Lol old rock does still rock. :D
And I have heard of Casting Crows but never any of their songs.

I might as well through in a old entry from back when I was a kid.

Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven was already known as one of the greatest rock songs in the seventies and 36 years after it was released it is still looked at that way.

Led Zeppelin is and will always be the top of my list, closley followed by The Beatles, Metallica, Nirvana and Pink Floyd

Classic Rock is the greatest :)

Most reactions

trending

Back