L Lauralou New Member Joined Feb 6, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Location Wales Feb 6, 2023 #1 Is she pregnant or bloat? Not sure and what to do if she needs to lay eggs etc, please advise she is the only one in the tank like this Attachments BAC097D9-D3B8-45F3-9524-F989AEF79954.webp 182.1 KB · Views: 109 33C06128-D157-40C3-A812-02B659287AB3.webp 102 KB · Views: 97
Is she pregnant or bloat? Not sure and what to do if she needs to lay eggs etc, please advise she is the only one in the tank like this
DoubleDutch Fish Gatherer Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 2,634 Reaction score 2,308 Points 113 Location NL Feb 6, 2023 #2 I'd say a tumor. I'd euthanise in this stage.
L Lauralou New Member Joined Feb 6, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Location Wales Feb 6, 2023 #3 DoubleDutch said: I'd say a tumor. I'd euthanise in this stage. Click to expand... Many thanks, poor thing
DoubleDutch said: I'd say a tumor. I'd euthanise in this stage. Click to expand... Many thanks, poor thing