Mr.September15
Chuck Norris is the reason why waldo's hiding
Hey you guys, I was just wondering on the size of the tanks at wal-mart that are used to keep the fish in. Are they over 30gallons? I was browsing there and saw so many fish in one tank. There was one tank that had Angel fish that were labeled as "Assorted Angels" and plus it was with other fish in the same tank. In another tank I saw some fish that were dead. Their bodies were half eaten and I was just staring at its bones. Do you guys know the size of the tank that they use. They all look the same though. So Im just really curious. Any Thoughts?
-Arrowhead
-Arrowhead

. Well I didnt buy any fish though after I saw the dead ones. The tanks at my wal-mart do look like 5-10gallons but its a square with nothing in it, no gravel,plants,air bubbles,But there is a filter. The other stores I've seen have these interconnected pipes that I think are used to filter or add more water or something. 






