What’s new (fish related chat only)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I went out to a steampunk decor fishroom out in the countryside and bought 4 second hand 20 gallons, in great shape, for a great price. I have habits similar to @emeraldking , and fry need space to grow.

I set them up last night, and they look good.

My neighbour with the fishtank on her porch whom I complained about in November now has a chunk of ice and five rectangular panes of glass where it used to be. The silicone on that rimless beauty gave way very gracefully, considering.

Where do you keep all these fish ! ? ! ? You actually have the space to take on 70 newcomers ?
At home...! ;)😄
Oh yes, I do have the space... As you already know, I do more than an average aquarist.
I have habits similar to @emeraldking , and fry need space to grow.
Go for it, Gary... 👏

Go for it, Gary... 👏
I'm keeping this, and when my wife raises an eyebrow at what I'm doing in the fishroom, I can now shift the blame to you!

I have three times through my fingers and toes of aquariums out there. Adding 4 20 gallons permitted me to retire 9 5.5 gallon fry tanks. The fish in them were outgrowing their quarters.

Went to my LFS to find out that they're having a sale this month on all fish under 6.99 where it's buy one get one free!!! And I still have $25 store credit! I think I may get me some fishhhh!!!

Went to my LFS to find out that they're having a sale this month on all fish under 6.99 where it's buy one get one free!!! And I still have $25 store credit! I think I may get me some fishhhh!!!
Small update...

They do not allow that deal on special ordered fish... Which sucks cause I'm not getting them straight from their tanks lol. (Huge disease risk)
Oh well, it was worth a shot... They were nice about it though...

They said to check in Friday to see more deals on fish possibly. So maybe I will

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back