What's a girl to do??

fuman_chica

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got sick of looking at an empty established tank (I only had one dwarf puffer in a ten gallon due to the loss of my mollies) so I went to the store and bought two cherry barbs and two red-eyed tetras. They were in the same tank at the store, so I figued they would be okay together. :)

My husband isn't happy because he told me I had to wait until we moved before I could get anymore fish...but I didn't want all of my hard work on my tank (cycling) to go down the drain so I got them anyway. :p Besides we have been planning on moving for about two and a half to three months and we've only called on one place so I don't think we are moving anytime soon. :rolleyes:

I just wanted to share with you guys. I'm sure I'll be on asking questions about them as time goes by. :D

I have had no problems with my puffer so far. It was in with mollies for about two and a half weeks and it never bothered them. It seems like it is really lazy. It hasn't gone to check out the new fish yet. But I will keep an eye on them. If a problem arises I'll move the puffer. It isn't that big of a deal. ;)

Most reactions

Back