What What Does People Think About This Setup For My 70 Litre Tank

jaffee2k8

New Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
1 Dwarf Gourami
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Redtail Shark
2 Swordtails
10 Neons
FOR MY 70 LITRE TANK
HAPPY FOR OTHER SUGGESTIONS
 
Same size, but it might be activity level. I used to have a bulldog, he just sat in the corner and moved when he smelled food. My bristlenose, though, hasn't stopped moving since I got him.
 
Am I the only one in the world who has a bristlenose who sits under a log and doesn't move except at night when she darts out to go hide under the filter??!!!
 
I wouldnt have 10 neons either....i started with 6 which was fine at the time because they were tiny. They are now twice their original size and take up alot of room in the tank as they very rarely separate and swim round together.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top