debbie888
Fishaholic
Hi
I have a neon blue dwarf gourami...in a QT....well it was not meant to be a QT really.....but that is another story...anyway moved him in...treated him...there was a little tetra and a little platy in there too...which I had to move out to another tank...while I treated him...anyway he is much better now...but try as I might he will not let me put anymore fish in there...he originally came from my community tank....and I was going to put him back in there...but thought he seems happy enough in there...building bubble nests all the time....so decided to pop a couple of fish in there with him to see how they got on...nope...he harrassed them...I had to take them back out...anyway last night I tried to put a molly in there with him...a big molly....(I thought right then bully him if you dare) lol....anyway needless to say he did...so out came the molly...the thing is...the tank which is 60 litres is too big for one fish...(although the gourami doesnt think so).
Do you think he would be ok going back in my community tank....I want to use the tank he is in...for other fish that have had to be moved about...and I have a little QT now if any of my other fishes become ill.
Any help would be appreciated...!
Debbie
I have a neon blue dwarf gourami...in a QT....well it was not meant to be a QT really.....but that is another story...anyway moved him in...treated him...there was a little tetra and a little platy in there too...which I had to move out to another tank...while I treated him...anyway he is much better now...but try as I might he will not let me put anymore fish in there...he originally came from my community tank....and I was going to put him back in there...but thought he seems happy enough in there...building bubble nests all the time....so decided to pop a couple of fish in there with him to see how they got on...nope...he harrassed them...I had to take them back out...anyway last night I tried to put a molly in there with him...a big molly....(I thought right then bully him if you dare) lol....anyway needless to say he did...so out came the molly...the thing is...the tank which is 60 litres is too big for one fish...(although the gourami doesnt think so).
Do you think he would be ok going back in my community tank....I want to use the tank he is in...for other fish that have had to be moved about...and I have a little QT now if any of my other fishes become ill.
Any help would be appreciated...!
Debbie








