FishCrazyMan
New Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2009
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have:
1 Male Opaline Gourami (Scared of his own reflection)
2 Gold Barbs
3 Harlequin Rasboras
in a 30 gallon tank.
I want to know what I can add to it.I am planning on adding 2 or more gouramis. Preferably Gold, Moonlight or Pearl Gouramis. I might also add some of the Hegeli Rasoboras. hat do you guys think.
(I have bottom feeders, but I am not adding those to the list)
Oh and could I possibly add a Apistogramma Agazzi Blue Face?
1 Male Opaline Gourami (Scared of his own reflection)
2 Gold Barbs
3 Harlequin Rasboras
in a 30 gallon tank.
I want to know what I can add to it.I am planning on adding 2 or more gouramis. Preferably Gold, Moonlight or Pearl Gouramis. I might also add some of the Hegeli Rasoboras. hat do you guys think.
(I have bottom feeders, but I am not adding those to the list)
Oh and could I possibly add a Apistogramma Agazzi Blue Face?







