What The H*ll Can It Be Possible My Tangs Are Um Wierd

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
i just introduced my yelllow tang and it looks like my sailfin and it are trying to spawn

is it possible i mean surely not

hi bae

no there not trying to spawn but will chase each other round the tank untill they settle down it is just be cause they are the same kind of shape as each other the sail fin will show his round fins at each other but give it time they will be fine

any pics

regards scott

i will get some pics tommorrow it just looked like they where spawning

i couldnt quarentine him/her as my nano was off in sg so i had to put her/him striaght in after aclymatising ovbiously

you did the right thing just leave him in the big tank so give them time it is the same as my chevron tang and my gold rush tang the do the same thing

what just common yellow tangs thought they where in abundance i got mine off the person i got my coral from

I was looking at Tangs this weekend.

There were 3 or 4 Yellow Tangs I saw but not really one I would have purchased.

They ranged from too large for me (prefer juveniles) to very insipid in colouring.

Saw much nicer Sailfins though and some very nice orange shoulder and mimic Tangs. Saw a very very nice juvenile Caribbean Blue Tang too.

yeah the yellow tang i have is about 2-3 inches and is very bright colouring and i paid a tenner as he was getting rid of his tank and he said it was better than going to the fish shop

ive got brown and green nori for them

Most reactions

Back