What Should I Get?

Betta5

Fish Herder
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London, England
I have been away from the freshwater hobby for a while and i have a juwel 120 free and i want a simple freshwater setup. I want it to be a nice peaceful set up with a few species of fish. Im just a bit stuck for what to get.

Any ideas of stocking will really help,

thanks :good:
 
thanks, I was thinking something like that. I want it to be with species i have never kept before so i will look into rarer tetra species

any other ideas?
 
maybe you could get a shoal of rasbora instead of tetras. harlequins or something like that.

maybe a pair of gouramis or rams as a centrepiece. maybe angels if your tank is tall enough but will probably eat your smaller fish.
 
cory's for clean up
guppies for colour
platies for colour/clean up/activity

or

tetra's for colour/shoaling

have fun.
 
kribs?
baloon rams?

take a look around an LFS that keeps unusual fish, we have one that will stock a huge variety and his aim is to please customers rather than make millions in profit.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top