Mystil
Fishaholic
Hello Guys
This is the SECOND ebay auction I have seen like this....
<a href="http
/cgi.ebay.co.uk/3ft-Fish-Tank-Access...bayphotohosting" target="_blank">http
/cgi.ebay.co.uk/3ft-Fish-Tank-Access...bayphotohosting</a>
The first one had a piranah in a small tank...this one has TWO in a 3ft tank....Is this right??
What is wrong with people.....I feel really sorry for the fish...
My local Maidenhead aquatics has a HUGE tank for their piranahs and they even admit that it is still too small for them and that the size they need should be about the size of a car!!!
This is the SECOND ebay auction I have seen like this....
<a href="http
/cgi.ebay.co.uk/3ft-Fish-Tank-Access...bayphotohosting" target="_blank">http
/cgi.ebay.co.uk/3ft-Fish-Tank-Access...bayphotohosting</a>The first one had a piranah in a small tank...this one has TWO in a 3ft tank....Is this right??
What is wrong with people.....I feel really sorry for the fish...
My local Maidenhead aquatics has a HUGE tank for their piranahs and they even admit that it is still too small for them and that the size they need should be about the size of a car!!!
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.








